In keeping with tradition, here is Shiloh's 6 month post. Yep, she is another month older
and just as love-able as ever! Here's what she's been up to lately...
- sucks on 2-3 fingers to self-soothe
- rolling front-to-back-to-front
- showing the first signs of trying to army crawl but not moving
- loves to blow bubbles/make raspberries
- has had a few swimming lessons already and seems to enjoy the pool at Tessa's house
- just got her first "new"(not hand-me-down) toy, Sophie the Giraffe, which was a total splurge but worth every penny cause she LOVES it! (and thanks to our good friend Taffy we did not lose her tonight!)
- Wearing a baltic amber teething necklace full-time now. With such a content and happy baby it's a little difficult to tell if it's working but even if it's not it looks so darn cute!
- Still as cute as a button in her fluffy, cloth diapered bottom.
- Not always sleeping through the night now =/ but that's okay since she is such a sweet cuddler
- Starting to sit up, but is still working on those abs
- Beginning to show interest in food, but we'll try to wait a bit longer...that just creates one more thing to think about and, really, I don't think she's starving.