Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's a Girl!



Kurtis and I went to Kaiser bright and early this morning for our ultrasound and were told we are having a girl! Of course the tech can't tell us anything else about how she looks but she was moving her arms and legs around and opening and closing her mouth as if she was talking. I have an appointment next week to go over the results of the ultrasound and we pray that our baby girl is healthy. I am now about 17 1/2 weeks along in the pregnancy. They will also finalize my due date according to how the baby measured. Right now my due date is March 25th.

I felt her (that's fun to say) move for the first time on October 11th (I remember the date because that was Malachi's 18 month 'birthday').

As far as a name goes...the jury is still out on the first name but we would like to give her the middle name Esther after Kurtis' grandma. She was a strong Christian woman and played a significant role in laying that foundation in Kurtis' life as a young boy.

0 comments: