Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Craziness of Life

We are having some friends stay with us and I realized this morning that I have not been doing a very good job of updating our blog. I think it is due to the fact that our home is buzzing with noise almost nonstop. Our friends have 3 kids (4, almost 3 and 9 months), then add our two and well...you can imagine. :)

Malachi is getting a lot of practice, or should I say opportunity to practice his sharing skills. He isn't very good at it but then again he is 2 and at this stage thinks the world revolves around him. I guess with a sinful nature, we all fight against that 'natural' tendency to think everything revolves around us. It is interesting (read frustrating) to watch him just walk up to his friends and take a toy just because he has determined he "needs" (yes that is a quote from my eldest) it. Oh the challenges we get to face as parents. I wish I could say I was responding with love and patience each and every time but I'm not. Lord, give me wisdom, patience, loving words and all the other things I need, yes need, today!

0 comments: