Thursday, February 26, 2009

that's the end of that

This is the last photo taken with our camera (our shower curtain) before...Malachi dropped it on it's lens.
Yesterday I took this picture of Zoe at the library and it did not register as to why the picture turned out so white.
I didn't have a chance to even think about it cause something happened that needed my attention (can't remember what though). Then I took this picture today of Malachi outside of our new Costco (which I am so excited about!) and it all became so clear...in my mind that is. ;)

This camera was actually loaned, or rather given :), to us by my parents when I lost our other one. What a bummer to have to be in the market to get another one, especially considering we are also needing a new computer, after I dropped that!!

0 comments: