Friday, September 4, 2009

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa


My parents were here visiting for a little over a week and we had a great time just hanging out. I did a horrible job of taking photos so I wish I had more to post than this one but I was just too busy soaking up all the spare minutes, I couldn't bother myself to get the camera. ;)

Highlights...going on walks, Grandma reading, reading, reading with Malachi, a couple trips to Costco (thanks mom and dad for stocking up our fridge and freezer), Kurtis and I got to go on 2 dates! And I can't forget, Grandma jumping on the trampoline with Malachi will be a memory Malachi won't soon forget! Thanks for all the time you spent with us. We love you!

1 comments:

Gwen on September 6, 2009 at 12:21 PM said...

"Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste." - Charlotte Brontë