Tuesday, August 25, 2009

At just over 20 weeks...

...my belly is growing at an alarming rate! :)

I saw my midwife yesterday and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat and go over the ultrasound results. Heartbeat sounded wonderfully strong and everything for the baby looked great on the ultrasound. The one concern is that I have a low-lying placenta. More than likely that will move by the end of the pregnancy and my midwife was not concerned. It is something to pray about, we would like to have this baby naturally as well and with no complications. I will have another ultrasound at 28 weeks to check on the location of the placenta.

Beside the already large belly :) I am feeling good. I have my energy (most days) and not uncomfortable (yet).

3 comments:

Allensville on August 25, 2009 at 7:51 PM said...

Adorable Shot!!!

Got you covered. :)

Ali on August 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM said...

Look at that belly! You look great! So, do we have a name yet?

Gwen on September 1, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

You are over half way there! You enjoy being pregnant though. :-)