Monday, June 30, 2008

24 Things

We are back from our trip and I will be posting about it a little later but I've been tagged by my friend Ashley so I thought I would do that first.

Here are 24 things about me:

4 places I go over and over
1. Trader Joe's - they have great prices, and unique and tasty food
2. Thrift stores - to buy clothes for my two kids, when they grow so fast what is the point of paying full price?!
3. Blogs of all my friends - I check for updates all the time
4. Costco - to pick up pictures, buy household items and Malachi loves the samples, so do I :)

4 people that email me
1. My Hubby - often with humorous forwards that he gets from coworkers
2. Mom's group ladies
3. American Airlines - with Net SAAver Fares, except there are never any good deals to the places I want to go
4. Home School Legal Defense Association - so I can try to stay in the know for when I do start homeschooling

4 of my favorite foods
1. hummus - for dip and on sandwiches and wraps...and purchased from TJ's of course
2. strawberry shortcake - my favorite dessert, but it has to be with homemade biscuits and whipped cream...the way my mom always makes it. Just had this while in Texas for my birthday!
3. dark chocolate - with peanut butter, on chocolate covered almonds and as chips in homemade chocolate chip cookies, Nestle Toll House recipe of course (oops! did I just mention three favorite foods?)
4. BBQ Tri-tip - just olive oil, pepper, garlic and Lawry's seasoned salt

4 places I would rather be right now
1. Anywhere with my Hubby and kids relaxing and having family time
2. Texas - with my sister (of course with our kids playing) even though I just got back from a 3 week trip there. oh yeah, my parents and brother-in-law are there too :)
3. Georgia - with my friend of over 15 years, helping her settle her new home
4. out for a walk, jog, or hike in a non-city location, getting exercise

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Cars - my son's favorite movie, I think it's funny but I love to watch him enjoying it
2. Cinderella Man
3. Schindler's List
4. Finding Nemo

4 people I want to learn more about, you are tagged
1. Allison
2. Rachel
3. Taffy
4. Katie

0 comments: