Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Doctor's Visit x2



Today I took Zoe in for her 2 month well baby and Malachi got an xray to check for the illusive coin.

As far as the "little one" is considered she is 90th percentile for height and weight. My suspicion that she IS in fact getting enough breastmilk was confirmed. :) Growing to be 12lbs 11oz and 23.75 inches doesn't just happen.

We chose to spread out her vaccines a little and so she got two shots today as well as the new oral rotavirus vaccine. I gave her the oral one first which she was not too happy about, gagging and choking and coughing multiple times, but she got it down. She cried for the shots of course but calmed down immediately after she started to nurse. Everything else checked out well. Her doctor was very impressed with her head/neck control and how high she could lift her head while on her tummy...but I already knew she was an exceptional baby! :) What a blessing to have a healthy child!

And the xray...the coin was nowhere to be found. I still can't believe I missed that. I have been VERY thorough in checking those poopy diapers, but alas even I am not perfect. ;)

The pictures have nothing to do with what I just wrote, I just find so much joy in posting pics of my two cutie pies!

0 comments: