Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We've been busy

I haven't posted for over a week and figure I will write in order to fill people in on what has been going on at our place. We have been purging and organizing our garage. The main task at hand was to bring all of our, I mean Kurtis' :), books back indoors. For those that don't know, he has his own library.
I banished the bookshelves out to the garage before Malachi was born because we were drywalling and putting in flooring. I was happy they were out there, Kurtis was not but he lovingly let me have my way. All that changed this weekend and our walls are once again lined with books.
It is sweet honey to Kurtis' soul to have his books easily accessible however they are easily accessible to our darling-crawling-all-over-the-place daughter as well. We found out Ikea actually sells doors for our bookshelves that cover the bottom three shelves, now to figure out how we can get those cheap...Craigslist maybe.
THAT brings up a very irritating subject. For some reason I am not able to post on Craigslist. Can't get a response from them so I have no idea what's wrong. Don't know if we got blacklisted or flagged but if anyone out there can be of any help...with all this purging, we have a bunch to sell so it is driving me mad!!

0 comments: