Monday, May 14, 2007

I must be getting old!

I can't really remember how many people I have told about my upcoming appointment with my midwife. All I know is that I've told everyone that I will be going in on Thursday to get another ultrasound to check on our baby. Well, today I realized that I didn't know the time of my appointment so I proceeded to call Kaiser to get that info. How stupid I felt when the person also informed me that my appointment is not on Thursday but on Friday. Great...now I'm going to have to inform everyone of this minor error on my part or else I can expect to be very frustrated on Thursday when all these friends call me to find out how my appointment went.
Yet another sign I'm not the spring chicken I used to be...

1 comments:

cristina on May 17, 2007 at 7:59 PM said...

yay for another blog! welcome to the blog family :)
you're in my prayers, i hope the appointment goes well.