Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nothing much to say...

...but I figure I'll write something since I know how much I get excited when I see a new post on someone else's blog. Speaking of that, I have noticed that on just about everyone's blog that I check on a regular basis most people write in lower case only. And so I began to wonder, am I a total nerd that I have not made that transition? I considered this when I posted my first post and I almost retyped the whole thing in lower case to be in the in crowd. I didn't because I thought that was a dumb reason. Now I'm thinking it must not be to be cool but to make it easier. so maybe i'll try it too...:)

2 comments:

cristina on May 23, 2007 at 9:56 PM said...

indeed it is to make it easier... or we're just lazy :)

Brian on May 25, 2007 at 3:37 AM said...

FIGHT THE POWER! DO NOT BE ASSIMILATED INTO THE BORG. gO aGAINsT the FLOW!

:-)